Make sure that you complete the following tasks before you start the installation process:
1. Setup Hostname
This hostname cannot be the same as any domain that is on your server (for example, if example.com is a domain on your server, use hostname.example.com as your fully qualified hostname).
You can use the following command for hostname setup eg. srv1.example.com
2. Setup Server IP addresses
Define additional IP address, subnet address, and default gateway IP address for your server — your service provider can provide you with this information.
3. Software Requirements
You must have a clean/fresh installation of supported operating systems:
- CentOS 7 MINIMAL (recommended)
- CWP-CentOS 8 MINIMAL or BOOT Stream-Delayed. (RECOMMENDED LATEST)
- CentOS 8 Stream MINIMAL or BOOT
- Rocky Linux MINIMAL or BOOT
- Alma Linux MINIMAL or BOOT
- Oracle Linux MINIMAL or BOOT
4. Hardware Requirements
64 bit operating systems require a MINIMUM of 2GB RAM.
Recommended System: 4 GB+ RAM so you would have the full functionality such as Anti-virus scan of emails.